In Fort Myers, Invisalign® is a popular choice for those patients looking to correct misaligned teeth. This specialized service brings comfort and aesthetics into orthodontics. FDA approved for adults and teenagers, Invisalign® treats most alignment problems without typical brackets and wires. Dr. Mitchell is a Preferred Provider of the fastest growing cosmetic orthodontic treatment program in the US - Invisalign®.
With the use of clear custom-fit aligners, Invisalign® brings comfort and aesthetic design into the orthodontic world.
Top 10 Benefits to Invisalign®
• Removable custom-fit aligners are used to straighten teeth. A new aligner every 2 weeks continues the steady gentle progression to a straighter smile.
• Clear material for a more aesthetic look during treatment. (Others hardly know you’re wearing them!)
• Custom fit aligners that gently move teeth into the desired position. The amount of aligner sets patients get vary upon the severity of correction.
• Easy teeth maintenance. Remove aligner when eating and brushing to maintain dental health during treatment.
• Aligners will not damage tooth enamel.
• Enjoy diet freedom during treatment. Since the aligner is removed while eating, patients will not have to cut out any foods.
• The smooth comfortable aligners will not nick the tongue, lips or mouth.
• Invisalign® results make the alternative orthodontic treatment cost effective.
• Creates beautiful smiles for teenagers and adults.
Many people who have already experienced metal braces, choose Invisalign® for a non- invasive, discreet re-care option. The length of treatment time will depend on the necessary corrective changes. Mitchell Dentistry can also assist with custom retainers which are created in-house to help stabilize newly positioned teeth.
Patients with severe alignment abnormalities will want to seek more aggressive orthodontic treatment than Invisalign®. When considering Invisalign®, patients should keep in mind:
• It may take a few weeks for patients to adjust to the aligners.
• They must be worn at least 22 hours a day but removed to eat, brush and floss.
• Eating with the aligner in place will damage it or trap food particles against teeth increasing the potential for tooth decay.
• Lost aligners are not part of the initial cost.
• Invisalign® is not recommended for children however children who need braces will be referred to an exceptional local orthodontist.
Call today and schedule your initial Invisalign® consultation in Fort Myers! Don’t wait any longer for the picture perfect smile you have always wanted.
Our Practice |
Meet our Staff |
Cosmetic Dentistry |
Dental Implants |
Family Dentistry |
Porcelain Veneers |
Sleep Apnea |
Smile Makeovers |
Zoom Whitening |
Patient Login |
Office Photos |
Mitchell Dentistry • James A Mitchell, DDS, Yolanda F Mitchell, DDS, Joseph P Mitchell, DDS • Site Developed by ProSites.com